|Job Title:||Mortgage Administrator|
|Salary:||£18000.00 - £20000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Tegan Sillett|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2020 12:08|
Temp - Permeant
£18,000 - £20,000 DOE
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Mortgage Administrator to join one of our highly respected clients based in their lovely offices in Bournemouth on a long-term temporary to permeant contract.
Dynamite have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Mortgage Administrator with a stable employment background to join an exciting and friendly team in Bournemouth. We are looking for someone that has experience in processing mortgage cases from application through to completion and pride themselves on providing high levels of customer service. This role will be well suited for someone that aspires to eventually become an advisor, training will be provided.
Main duties will include:
- Communicating with a team of mortgage consultants
- Processing mortgage applications from application through to completion
- Being the leading point of contact with clients
- Liaising with lenders, solicitors and estate agents, ensuring the client's experience is effortless and enjoyable.
The preferred candidate will have the following skill set:
- Strong computer literacy
- Experience using different IT systems as you will be working with an industry leading back office system
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience within mortgage/ Financial services
Our client is well respected and has a fantastic reputation which they pride themselves upon! So they are looking for a likeminded candidate to continue building this reputation.
Key Words: Mortgage, Mortgage Admin, Mortgage Administrator, Financial Administrator, Protection Admin, Estate agents, Administrator, Mortgage Processor, Protection Administrator, Applications Administrator, Completions Administrator,
For more information, please apply now or contact Tegan Sillett at Dynamite Recruitment!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's