£20,000 - £25,000
Full Time Monday - Friday
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Mortgage Administrator to join our client based in the Berkshire area.
Dynamite have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Mortgage Administrator with a stable employment background to join an exciting and friendly team in their Surrey Head Office. We are looking for someone that has experience in processing mortgage cases from application through to completion and pride themselves on providing high levels of customer service. You as an mortgage administrator will be working closely with the business director who also advises. My client is offering great offices to work from, with a team that pride themselves on working in a relaxed working environment whilst being extremely professional.
Main duties will include:
- Communicating with a team of mortgage consultants
- Processing mortgage applications from application through to completion
- Being the leading point of contact with clients
- Liaising with lenders, solicitors and estate agents, ensuring the client's experience is effortless and enjoyable.
The preferred candidate will have the following skill set:
- Strong computer literacy
- Experience using different IT systems as you will be working with an industry leading back office system
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
In return you will receive a very supportive team behind you that love to have fun and support success. Our client is well respected and has a fantastic reputation which they pride themselves upon! So they are looking for a likeminded candidate to continue building this reputation.
Key Words: Mortgage, Mortgage Admin, Mortgage Administrator, Financial Administrater, Protection Admin, , Estate agents, Administrator, Mortgage Processor, Protection Administrator, Applications Administrator, Completions Administrator,
For more information, please apply now or contact Tegan Sillett at Dynamite Recruitment!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.