£18,000 - £22,000
Our client an whole of market Mortgage broker near Ringwood, Hampshire looking for an experienced Mortgage Administrator to join their modern and experienced team. If you are looking for a role with progression and a career potentially up to adviser this could also suit you, and my client is willing to support growth.
You will undertake a variety of tasks within a well experienced company, including:
- Inputting of new business onto client database
- Submitting on-line applications and forwarding supporting documentation to relevant lender
- Compiling & maintaining file ensuring all compliance requirements are met
- Liaising with lenders, solicitors, estate agents and clients during application process; obtaining updates and liaising as necessary with relevant parties; keeping track of timeline. Maintain detailed diary notes on the client database
- Proactively progress mortgage application through to completion; sending out Suitability Letters and enclosures - Provide a high level of customer service to all customers, both internal and external, managing all enquiries
- Handle all correspondence, including letters, calls and emails from third parties to clients, and invoice instructions to finance team
This company offers a full benefits package as well as 24 days holiday (rising 1 day per year up to 30 days) + bank holidays.
Key Words: Mortgage, Mortgage Administration, Mortgage Administrator, Financial Administrator, Financial Admin, FCA, Administrator, Mortgage Processor, Protection Administrator, Applications Administrator, Completions Administrator,
For more information, please apply now or contact Tegan Sillett at Dynamite Recruitment!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.