|Job Title:||Mortgage Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Financial Services|
|Job Published:||June 18, 2019 15:25|
If you are an experienced mortgage administrator this opportunity is not one to be missed!! Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting on behalf of a well-respected Independent financial advisers in Southampton, looking for an experienced mortgage Administrator to join their team.
- To provide administrative support to the team of Mortgage Advisers.
- Provide support for the mortgage application process, from data input on the back-office system through to completion.
- Ensuring that all client information is stored on the relevant system and it is updated accurately and timely checking that all compliance requirements are met.
- First point of contact for clients, lenders and conveyancers to ensure application process runs smoothly.
- Providing a link between the client and the adviser ensuring that both are kept up to date with all matters relating to the mortgage and related products.
- Chase up lenders, clients and conveyancers as necessary and ensure documented on the relevant system.
- Issuing documents to clients and ensuring that they are issued within the agreed turnaround times.
- To efficiently and professionally deal with telephone, email and or post enquiries and manage these accordingly.
- Administration within the financial/mortgage services sector is essential.
- You will need to demonstrate initiative, a flexible approach and take responsibility for your own actions, deadlines and targets.
- Highly organisation and exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure both in a team and independently
- Any team management/team leader experience would be advantageous
The role is offered on a full time basis, Monday to Friday 9-5pm, salary will be dependent on experience.
Mortgage, Mortgage Administration, Mortgage Administrator, Financial Administrator, Financial Admin, FCA, Administrator, Mortgage Processor, Protection Administrator, Applications Administrator, Completions Administrator,
For more information, please apply now or contact Tegan Sillett at Dynamite Recruitment!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's