£19,000 - £22,000 + Quarterly Bonus
Reading/ Part home working
An ambitious, busy and growing Mortgage and Protection Advisory company with two offices located in Reading and Didcot, currently recruiting for an Mortgage Administrator to join their expanding team due to their continued success.
This is a rare role as you will be working for such a genuinely fantastic company which can offer huge amounts of career progression. The role offers the flexibility of part home working / part office (2 days home/3 days office based). A company where you enjoy coming to work every day, working amongst a friendly and ambitious team, there are quarterly company bonuses (yes, even in the admin roles!) The company are a fantastic size where you really are part of the family and can enjoy the team you work amongst. Career progression internally can go in a number of directions as the company grows. Qualifications are paid for and supported for your desired career path within the company. The ideal candidate would have already worked around mortgages, in a solicitors, Estate Agency etc.
The Mortgage Administrator will be:
- Experienced in a similar FCA environment (preferably mortgages)
- Passionate and proud of your work.
- Extremely self-motivated, reliable and trustworthy.
- You will have excellent communication skills, both written and verbally.
- Confident working to deadlines and Thrive off a busy workload.
- Working with the adviser to prepare for client meetings and assisting with regular client reviews.
- Fully supporting the adviser/s.
- Preparing new business cases for compliance sign off.
- Working with the compliance and operational support departments to ensure the successful submission and completion of new business applications.
- Building relationships with clients both over the telephone and via email.