£20,000 - £24,000 + Bonus
My client, an established financial services firm looking to grow their Mortgage team in their Camberley office. If you are looking for a company that you can grown and develop yourself and your career within, you will have no need to look any further! The right candidate will be experienced working in mortgage administration and ideally have aspirations to progress to an Mortgage Advisor over time, full training and paid for qualifications provided!
This role combines your standard mortgage administration role with a small aspect of sales, this will include speaking with customers that have made online applications and passing over to an advisor, which is where you earn your extra bonus! This is all part of the experience getting you trained upto advisor level if you wish to follow this route! You will be working closely with 3 advisors.
- Booking appointments for the advisors from online enquiries
- Liaising with lenders, solicitors and clients
- Processing and supporting mortgage application through to completion
- Liaising and supporting clients regularly providing updates and information through the application process
- Daily liaison with lenders and providers from application through to completion
- Providing the mortgage advisers with clear and concise updates
- Submitting information and data, accurately and efficiently
- You will have a fantastic telephone manner
- Experienced and confident using Microsoft office
- Previous mortgage administration/Paraplanner experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is a must
- Full support and training up to advisor level
- Fully paid for and supported CeMAP qualifications
- Private medical insurance
- Income Protection
- 25 days holiday
- A friendly proactive office environment with supportive and fun peers!
- Genuine career progression opportunities without limitation
For further information on this role please contact Tegan Sillett at Dynamite Recruitment!!