£22,000 - £25,000
Full Time – Partially home working!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Mortgage Administrator to join one of our highly respected clients based in the Guilford area.
Dynamite have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Mortgage Administrator with a stable employment background to join an exciting and friendly team in their Head Office this role is partly home-working. We are looking for someone that has experience in processing mortgage cases from application through to completion and pride themselves on providing high levels of customer service. My client is offering great offices to work from, with a team that pride themselves on working in a relaxed working environment whilst being extremely professional.
Main duties will include:
- Communicating with a team of mortgage consultants
- Processing mortgage applications from application through to completion
- Being the leading point of contact with clients
- Liaising with lenders, solicitors and estate agents, ensuring the client's experience is effortless and enjoyable.
- Strong computer literacy
- Experience using different IT systems as you will be working with an industry leading back office system
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
In return you will receive flexible working hours, fully set up compliance, leads provided, a very supportive team behind you that love to have fun and support success. Our client is well respected and has a fantastic reputation which they pride themselves upon! So they are looking for a likeminded candidate to continue building this reputation.
Key Words: Mortgage, Mortgage Admin, Mortgage Administrator, Financial Administrator, Protection Admin, , Estate agents, Administrator, Mortgage Processor, Protection Administrator, Applications Administrator, Completions Administrator,
For more information, please apply now or contact Tegan Sillett at Dynamite Recruitment!