Salary: £24,000 - £27,000 DOE
My client is looking for a Team Leader to lead the administration team. You will have a minimum of 2 years' experience within mortgage administration confident with buy to let applications and insurance case handling. You will be managing and building an exceptional team of administrators to support the team of advisors, providing impeccable customer service to both advisers and clients. The team are a naturally fun, enjoy coming to work, have a sense of humour whilst being proud of the exceptional quality of their work and ability to get their heads down. You will be a perfectionist and proud of your work who can take complete ownership. You will be open to training up and supporting the development of your administration team members.
- Managing cases though every aspect from application through to completion
- Recruiting into your team and training up starters
- Continuously training your team with new knowledge.
- Maintaining the client management systems, files and reports.
- Ensuring that all compliance and regulatory requirements are met
- Maintain an exceptional level of organisation and customer service
You will be working very closely with the advisors, and senior staff so we are looking for someone that has a personality that enjoys their work with a positive, encouraging outlook. You will have excellent and competent communication skills both written and over the phone with the ability to communicate and chase information clearly with lenders, clients and conveyancers to ensure a smooth application.
For further details please contact Tegan Sillett at Dynamite Recruitment