A chance to join an award winning, largely successful, highly respected, and knowledgeable Mortgage Advise firm that has been established for over 40 years are recruiting for an experienced senior Mortgage Administrator to join their family run, ambitious team due to the companies continued success. Providing direct support to 2 senior Mortgage Advisors. Supporting from application through to completion.
- New business applications and general administration
- Ensure compliance with FCA and Company compliance procedures
- proactive manner using organisational, managing and prioritising skills and displaying an
- exceptional level of attention to detail
- inputting data into the back-office system throughout the application.
- Reviewing and submitting applications and documentation to lenders and providers
- Maintaining the client management systems, files and reports.
- Ensuring that all compliance and regulatory requirements are met
- Maintain an exceptional level of organisation and customer service
You will be working very closely with the advisors, clients and the administration team, so we are looking for someone that has a personality that enjoys their work with a positive, encouraging outlook. You will have excellent and competent communication skills both written and over the phone with the ability to communicate and chase information clearly with lenders, clients and conveyancers to ensure a smooth application.
Senior Mortgage Administrator
Flexible working hours, home, office or hybrid working
£25,000 - £30,000
For further details please contact Tegan Sillett at Dynamite Recruitment