Mobile Phone Technician
|Job Title:||Mobile Phone Technician|
|Contact Name:||Dynamite Recruitment|
|Job Published:||May 08, 2019 09:59|
Mobile Phone/Electronics Technician
Salary: £££Depending on Experience!!
Working hours: 9 - 6pm Monday to Friday with the occasional weekend work
- 22 days' annual leave + bank holidays
- Beautiful modern offices with fruit, snacks tea & coffee provided
- Real career progression opportunities!
Dynamite Recruitment is proud to be recruiting a Mobile Phone/Electronics Technician for a leading European organisation based in Portsmouth! This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced individual to join a fast-growing, vibrant team.
As a Mobile Phone/Electronics Technician you will be responsible for:
- Receive and log all postal repairs onto the inhouse system and inspect each gadget received before carrying out the repair.
- Ensure every repair performed is in accordance with the company procedures and in line with agreed SLA's.
- Help with functional testing and erasing of all repaired handsets.
- Arrange delivery of handsets, record tracking numbers and ensure the correct item is dispatched and ready for collection by the courier.
- Ensure all deliveries received are checked against the purchase order and booked onto the internal database.
- Keep a clean, tidy and secure working environment.
The ideal Mobile Phone/Electronics Technician will:
- Have a good understanding and knowledge of fixing / repairing mobile phones and other gadgets including iPad or laptops!!
- Have great time management and organisational skills.
- Be a strong team player.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please submit your CV and then contact Amy at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key words: mobile technician, mobile repairs, mobile phones, phones, gadgets, telecoms, technology, gadget technician, gadget repairs, iPad, laptop, gadgets, repairs, technician, Portsmouth, handsets, computer, electronics, full time
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.