Location: Chandlers Ford
Hours of work: 8am-5pm Monday to Friday
Dynamite Recruiting is recruiting an experienced MI Analyst for one of our top 10 clients based in Chandlers Ford who is a one of the leading providers in their industry.
As the MI Analyst you will work in a specialist team and be responsible to support the improvement processes via the creation of automated procedures, you will also be responsible to provide the MI reporting to support the teams.
There are three main areas that you will be working on, which are, Robotic Process Automation, Database updates and Management Information (MI) Reporting.
- You will be working with databases, inserting and manipulating data as and when requested from stakeholders whilst maintaining relationships ensuring they are updated throughout the change process.
- You will be analysing data, producing reports and identifying failed processes, when a failed process is found, you will feedback the failure to raise bug fixes. You will also document and maintain all reporting processes.
- Robotic Process Automation is a new skill that involves complex process mapping, data cleansing and development, and you will receive full training.
The ideal MI Analyst will require:
- Strong analytical skills to analyse and interpret data
- Ideally you will have at least 1-years' experience in analysing and manipulating large sets of data, including the use of SQL.
- Good knowledge of MI Reporting with a keen interest in Robotics.
- Experience using C# and Oracle would also be an advantage.
- It's not essential you have knowledge in all three areas but you will need to have a keen interest, however a broad, theoretical knowledge of MI, Database Updates or Robotics would be highly advantageous.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.