Salary - £19,500 + increasing to £21,000 following successful probation review + full benefits package
Monday - Friday, shifts covering 8am-6pm (8am to 4pm, 9am to 5pm or 10am to 6pm) 1 in 4 Saturdays paid as overtime
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for one of our top international organisations who are situated close to Kingston upon Thames. Our client is a specialist within their industry and this role will be supporting their UK market.
- Co-ordinating claims process whilst supporting the Claims Assessor
- Taking calls from high-end clients and providers
- Ensuring all parties are effectively managed throughout the process
- Providing accurate feedback while adhering to policies and procedures
- Accurate record keeping
- Producing all relevant documentation
- Providing evidence to influence claims decision
- This role will involve reporting in to the Operations Manager
The Ideal Candidate;
- Proven experience of exceptional administration skills
- Candidates who have previous stable experience within administration or retail and who can offer a proactive and enthusiastic attitude will be highly sought after
- Understanding of insurance would be beneficial but not essential
- The ability to prioritise your own workload with good knowledge of MS Office and high levels of accuracy
- High attention to detail is required for this role, along with excellent communication skills
Please apply now and/or contact Katie at Dynamite Recruitment for more information!!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.