Medical Claims Co-ordinator
£19,500 with competitive benefits package and salary increase after successful probationary period
Monday to Friday - 35 hours per week between 8am - 6pm
Will also be required to work one Saturday per month and overtime will be paid
Dynamite Recruitment have the pleasure of recruiting for this medical claims organisation based in the Surrey area, close to Kingston upon Thames. Due to expansion and some movement within the team, they are now recruiting for Medical Claims Co-ordinator reporting to the Operations Manager and liaising with the Health Services Team.
- Answering calls and providing high quality customer service.
- Obtaining medical evidence in relation to claims and treatment.
- Negotiating provider fees within budgetary requirements.
- Monitoring treatment plans to ensure quality is maintained.
- Pro-actively communicating with all parties.
The ideal candidate:
- Will have an excellent customer service skills and background and communicate effectively at all levels.
- Be able to demonstrate good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Be highly numerate, with strong IT skills.
- You will be an effective time manager, able to prioritise and work to targets and deadlines.
Please apply now or contact Dawn Norris at Dynamite Recruitment for more information.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.