Salary - £23,500 + increasing to £25,000 following successful probation review + full benefits package
Monday - Friday, shifts covering 8am-6pm (8am to 4pm, 9am to 5pm or 10am to 6pm) 1 in 4 Saturdays paid as overtime
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for one of our top international organisations who are situated close to Kingston upon Thames. Our client is a specialist within their industry and this role will be supporting their UK market.
- To take inbound calls from clients, providers and external members in regards to new or existing claims
- Providing a high level of customer service at all times when dealing with inbound calls
- Gather medical information to influence final decisions
- Ensuring the treatment being delivered is appropriate by following future treatment plans
- Negotiating provider fees on behalf of the organisation
- Communicating with all parties to provide relevant information to the client and provider
The Ideal Candidate;
- The ideal candidate must have claims assessment experience, this doesn't have to be industry specific. However, medical claims knowledge or experience within the medical industry would be an advantage
- To be passionate about delivering a high level of customer service
- To be confident in making decisions with the ability to use own initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- A clear understanding of Microsoft packages
- The ability to maintain own work load and under pressure
Please apply now and/or contact Katie at Dynamite Recruitment for more information!!
Claims, Medical, Insurance, Customer Service, Financial Services, Hospital, Health
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.