Online Marketplace Executive
Permanent / Full time 08:30 - 17:00
Up to £25,000
Due to online catalogue expansion Dynamite Recruitment's client - a household name retailer is looking for a Marketplace Executive to manage their Amazon market.
The successful candidate will have experience with Amazon Vendor (not Amazon Seller) and must have a good, demonstrable working knowledge of online marketplaces.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Taking full ownership of product listings including - descriptions, imagery, keyword search terms and reviews.
- Creating deals and scheduling
- Undertake detailed ongoing analysis of marketplace trends and competitor activity and highlight opportunities for branded campaigns
- Analyse online marketplace perception on the brand
- Keep aware of and analyse online market competition
- improve vendor performance and use data to maximise return
- Bring new ideas to the table for promotional activity to bring in maximum return on investment
- Work closely with the Buying department including presenting forecasting data
Essential candidate requirements
- Amazon Vendor experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent IT skills including MS Office 365 and Databases
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise own workload
- Attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
- Proactive approach to problem solving
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.