Monday – Friday
£30,000 - £40,000
Dynamite Recruitment are pleased to be recruiting for our client based in Southampton that are now at a stage of recruiting a Marketing and Communications Manager, this is an exciting opportunity for someone who is ready for the “next step” in their working career.
This is a unique opportunity to help transform the Marketing and Communications of an innovative organisation working at the forefront of their industry. A ‘clean sheet’ opportunity for the right candidate to help shape the sales, profile and reputation of this exciting organisation.
You will have a proven track record of strategy development and operational delivery, alongside technical experience which will allow you to hit the ground running.
- Develop and deliver creative marketing and communication strategies, programmes and approaches to help market and position the business to attract customers and win business.
- Plan the marketing and communication strategies for specific areas of the business and its different audiences. Work with the senior management team to put this into practice.
- Design and develop creative communication and marketing products – videos, presentations, data sheets etc that will maximise the message
- Develop and maintain a digital strategy for different social media platforms and evaluate their impact.
- Join relevant social media groups to engage in the discussions trending within our industry.
- Develop and maintain a website strategy
- Prepare plans for promoting the business and its products during events/exhibitions
- Network with clients and industry bodies to increase brand awareness.
- Generate unique ideas for the company newsletter to be sent out on relevant platforms in order to engage existing customers and attract new ones.
- Qualification in Marketing and Communications
- Strategic and creative thinker, able to transform ideas into reality.
- Relevant experience as a marketing and communications specialist and a good track record
- Well versed in MS Office
- Hands on experience of using content management platforms like WordPress
- Familiarity with working on B2B campaigns and the ability to make marketing programmes/campaigns stand out from the crowd.
- Experience of different social media platforms, and marketing content that works on them.
- Excellent presentation skills and proficiency in both written and spoken English.
- Willingness to take on challenges.
- An eye for detail and excellent time management.
- Timely analysis of data received from campaigns/programmes.
- Strong management and leadership
- Ability to multi-task
- Enthusiastic, diplomatic and calm under pressure.
- Good team player
If this sounds like your next role, please get in touch with Shannon Preston at Dynamite Recruitment on 02392 455422