Employee discount and wellbeing platform
Employee Assistance Programme
Internal recognition schemes
22 days annual leave + 8 days bank holiday
An extra day off for your birthday
Opportunities for training, development and progression
Free onsite parking - subject to availability
Employee referral scheme
Company pension scheme
Death in service benefit
Dynamite Recruitment are working with a well-established business based in Hampshire who due to growth our client is now looking for an experienced, hands-on Marketing Manager to join the marketing team.
The overall aim for this role is to increase lead generation and complete all digital marketing activities. As a Marketing Manager you will be responsible for:
- Take ownership of the digital marketing activity.
- Manage and develop the company website and company app that drives traffic to these.
- Build, manage and maintain marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with the Marketing team and other stakeholders.
- Be responsible for the social media channels and email marketing.
- Tracking performance of the team and reporting to management.
- Manage budgets for the marketing department.
- Continually develop the company’s website.
- Carry out market research on other companies.
- Record any trends and forecast demands from this.
- Deliver smooth and effective communications internally and externally.
- Ensure all content created is in line with the brand guidelines.
As a Marketing Manager you will have/be:
- Track record of delivering successful marketing plans.
- Experience leading and developing a team.
- Excellent commercial awareness
- Experience with planning and implementing multiple projects.
- Track record of delivering against KPI’s.
- Experience using Google Analytics.
- Strong leadership skills.