Full Time, Permanent
We are currently seeking a Marketing Executive to join a fast paced and dynamic Marketing Department within a very well known and successful company.
The successful candidate will be part of a vibrant and proactive team, driving forward all aspects of the Brand's Marketing projects.
- Working with the marketing team on the inception and development of creative ideas and concepts for campaigns
- Responsibility for the delivering the annual B2C & B2B communications plan
- Planning and running a series of customer workshops and events
- Using salesforce and Google Analytics to measure results of activity
- Support the Head of Marketing in launching new channels to support the marketing strategy
- Responsible for briefing design and print specification
- Setting up email campaigns and sending tactical emails to support business needs
- Support the head of marketing with the implementation of a new CRM system, identifying data segments and executing customer journey plans
- Responsible for executing test plans across the entire marketing mix to optimised communication channels and content to improve conversion
- Marketing qualification, degree level or equivalent
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Strategic and commercially focused
- Demonstrable experience of creating, managing and analyzing marketing campaigns
- Use of Google Analytics
- Experience using a CRM system such as Salesforce
- Experience sending emails using an ESP such as Mailchimp
- Horticulture knowledge
- 31 days' holiday including bank holidays
- Staff discount after 3 months
- Company Employee Assistant Program
- Free parking
- Company pension after 3 months
This is a varied and exciting role in which you will work in a busy and motivated team.
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity within an ambitious and prestigious organisation APPLY NOW!!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.