Location: Chandlers Ford
Salary: £25k - £30k pa
Hours of work: Full time / Monday - Friday / 9am - 5pm
Churches Fire Security Ltd is an industry leading National Fire Security business who is rapidly growing and seeking proactive and motivated professional to join their team. Churches Fire has a track record of providing fantastic opportunities to candidates throughout the country.
We are now seeking a Marketing Executive to work from our newly refurbished state of the art Head Office in Chandler's Ford.
We are looking for an ambitious Marketing Executive with five or more years of experience to support the Marketing Manager in generating sales leads, increasing brand awareness and retaining customers through campaigns.
- Organise and attend events such as conferences, seminars and exhibitions
- Create measurable marketing campaigns with a focus on lead generation
- Liaise with agencies to create industry leading educational videos
- Assist with new product launches
- Manage and maintain the company website using wordpress
- Manage a number of agencies including Adwords and design
- Run social media channels to enhance audience engagement
- Communicate with target audiences and build and develop customer relationships
- Creation and publication of wide range of marketing material including articles, blogs and videos in line with marketing plans
- Produce monthly marketing reports
- Monitor campaign activity and pass marketing leads over to sales
- Monitor and report on competitor activity
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience at Marketing Executive level and above for a number of years
- Must be an experienced marcomms professional with rounded marketing skills
- Evidence of executing successful campaigns
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Knowledge of Adobe suite and Wordpress/Dotdigital
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to constantly prioritise, and adapt to changing requirements
- Track record of working to strict deadline
- Able to deal with colleagues at all levels
Apply now or contact our Recruitment Team: 03330112328
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.