This role would be perfect for someone who has recently graduated and looking for their first opportunity within Marketing.
Working hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
The duties of the Marketing Coordinator will be:
- To assist the Marketing Manager with all in-store event administration tasks.
- Manage the delivery of all campaigns within in-store events.
- Manage all point-of-sales on time and within budget.
- Communicating effectively with all instore colleagues for all marketing activity.
- Obtain findings from each campaign to help improve best practices and further improvements.
- Manage the in-store advertising services, supporting all admin duties.
- Other duties may be required from time to time that is not stated above.
- Be a strong administrator with good analytic skills.
- Have worked in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple projects at one go.
- Used to using their initiative and motivating themselves and the team.
- Must be a confident talker and able to present to senior people.