Marketing Communications Manager
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 P/A
Hours: Core business
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a Marketing Communications Manager for a national service provider in Winchester! The Marketing Communications Manager will be responsible for managing the brand, communications, promotions and materials.
The ideal Marketing Communications Manager will have a proven previous background in marketing and communications and will ideally have some sort of experience in managing people.
- Working on both regional and national campaigns and maintaining the marketing/operations manual.
- Develop and deliver content marketing plan.
- Ensuring the marketing team and customer contact teams are working effectively and ensuring processes are seamless.
- Negotiating best rates with various media channels.
- Reporting into the Head of Marketing, developing band propositions and ensuring effective execution of ongoing promotions.
- Managing all internal communications, PR agency relationships and social media profiles.
- Maintaining the creative agency relationship to maintain and develop a strong brand and ensure the brand is consistent across all marketing activities.
The ideal Marketing Communications Manager will have:
- Proven experience in marketing communications and brand management is essential!
- Must have the ability to manage stakeholder relationships and oversee the marketing and customer contact teams.
- Will need to be able to clearly identify briefs and campaign objectives and effectively control budgets within the marketing function.
- Must have the ability to report on campaign results and ROI and will need excellent copy writing skills.
- Will need to be passionate, enthusiastic, results-focused with excellent communication skills.
- A marketing-relevant qualification would be desirable!
To be considered for this role, please submit your CV and then contact Amy at Dynamite Recruitment!
Key words: marketing, communications, operations, manager, senior manager, brand, promotions, materials, campaigns, sales, creative, brand awareness, negotiating, media channels, media, social media, manual, stakeholders, budgets, ROI, copy writing,