Location : This will be remote working other than one day a week when you would need to go into the Newbury office
Hours of work : Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm
Salary: Up to £25000 dependent on experience
Dynamite Recruitment is working in partnership with a very well-established service provider who due to huge success are now looking to recruit additional staff to join their Marketing Team.
As a Marketing Graduate / Marketing Assistant you will be responsible for supporting the Senior Marketing Manager and the Chanel Marketing Team with all round Marketing tasks.
You will need to work collaboratively with excellent interpersonal skills and be able to interact at all levels within the business. The ability to show initiative and to be a good team player are key elements of this role, alongside a willingness to learn and grow within the role.
As a Marketing Assistant /Marketing Graduate you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Assisting the team with a variety of marketing activities including writing and designing case studies and surveys
- Supporting in the creation and execution of marketing campaigns, including email marketing
- Providing reporting on content and campaign success
- Creating social media content for the Sales and Marketing teams
- Copywriting and press release writing
- Providing assistance to the Partner Programme where required
- Helping to organise, attend and assist at events, as well as creation of presentations and collateral
- Supporting the Marketing team in an administrative function, including requests into the wider Marketing mailbox
- A passion to work within marketing as a career
- Will have ideally studied in marketing / completed some experience or an internship within marketing
- Will be well organised and keen to learn
- This position requires a self-motivated, creative individual who is results driven and can manage multiple tasks with precision and within a deadline driven environment.
- A willingness to learn.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, highly literate with a keen eye for detail.
- Strong knowledge of grammar.
- A creative, results-focused individual.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks whilst meeting strict deadlines
- Ability to collaborate and build cross-departmental relationships.
- Enthusiastic team player.
- Professional demeanour, and willing to travel to events, meetings and offices as required.