We are looking for someone to work ideally 3 days a week. This is not a large corporate brand, but a small, successful family ran practice, so it is important for someone to get a good feel for the business to be able to portray this through marketing. You will be part of a really fun team who are fantastic at what they do!
- Create marketing strategies and plans.
- Suggest content for communication and event calendars based on research, seasonality and industry trends.
- Manage regular distribution, monitor responses and interact with company social media audiences.
- Source and procure ad hoc products and services such as brochure stands, corporate gifts, fulfilment solutions.
- Managing Social Media content and conducting all event marketing.
- Managing social media and event campaigns
- Sourcing advertising materials
- The Marketing Administrator must have good social media marketing experience and strong admin skills.
- Managing social media platforms Linked in, Facebook etc
- Marketing client events & conducting event follow ups with clients
For further details please contact Tegan Sillett at Dynamite Recruitment 02392455422