£22,000-£25,000 P/A- Depending on Experience!!
Full Time - Permanent Monday to Friday - 40 hours (9am to 6pm)
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be working in partnership with a claims management company with over a decade of experience!
The will be a great opportunity for a marketing graduate looking to step into their first marketing position! You will need to familiarise yourself quickly and adapt to the new environment. All training will be provided!
- Analyse and monitor all market trends
- Monitor and maintain all social media platforms
- Resource ways of improving current services and products
- Establishing target markets and developing strategies to communicate with them
- Producing and managing marketing budgets and plans
- Overseeing the production of promotional material
- Communicating effectively with internal teams
- Conducting and presenting reports and other findings to senior management
- Occasionally attending sales meetings and conferences
The Ideal Candidate:
- Any experience within a marketing role will be considered!!
- Must be educated to a marketing degree/ similar qualifications!!
- Must be confident in your work and be able to present when needed
- Must have experience using all Microsoft packages
- Will have excellent communication and presentation skills!
- Must be presentable and confident!
For More Information, Please Apply Now or Contact Jess Martin at Dynamite Recruitment!!!
Keywords: marketing, marketing consultant, marketing assistant, marketing budgets, marketing plans, materials, strategies, reports, social media, market trends, SEO, Full Time,