Marketing Assistant- Andover
£20,000-£24,000 Depending on Experience!
Full Time- Permanent- Core Business Hours
This is an exciting opportunity for graduates or any junior marketing candidates looking to progress!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Marketing Assistant for one of our vibrant and exciting clients in the Andover area. This is a perfect opportunity for someone to join a busy and growing team!
- Produce the marketing strategy and activity plan to maximise sales
- Building effective relationships with other teams to produce new product ideas
- Handling a variety of analysis and reporting responsibilities, including that of competitor analysis
- Making sure all copy on marketing materials and website is accurate
- Maintain professional relationships with all key stakeholders
- Attend trade shows and other events in the UK
- Supporting the marketing team with marketing campaigns
- Liaising and attending photoshoots for all campaigns
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have previous experience in a Marketing Assistant/Administrator position
- Will be educated to a degree level i.e. BA in Marketing or Business
- Will need a strong understanding on both traditional and digital marketing
- Any experience working on campaigns would be a huge advantage!!
- Must be a creative thinker and able to put forward ideas
- You must have a full UK Driving Licence to be able to apply for this role!!!
For More Information, Please Apply Now or Contact Jess Martin at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Keywords: marketing assistant, marketing administrator, marketing, graduate, marketing qualifications, traditional, print, digital, products, marketing strategy, activity plan, new products, launches, trade shows, events, marketing campaigns, campaigns, analysis, activities, website, online, copy, visual display, sales, stakeholders, product quality, Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint,
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.