Customer Service and Marketing Assistant
£16,000 - £20,000 P/A + Full Company Benefits
Full Time - Permanent - Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for niche retail organisation with their head office based in Chichester. They are one of the leading providers in the UK for their products and this role will be extremely rewarding for the right person.
- Updating social media pages for the company - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and updating blogs by writing content and articles
- Proof-reading literature and writing copy for new products
- Working to the PR plan, writing press releases and monitoring ongoing campaigns
- Handling direct mail and e-shot campaigns
- Developing link exchanges on website
- Handling daily maintenance of the companies websites and website content
- Working closely with the customer services team offering a 1st class service at all times
- Assisting customers by providing product advice or taking orders via phone and email during busy times
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will ideally be a recent graduate with a degree in marketing/english literature/business studies or similar
- Will be familiar with handling social media and SEO, writing content and PR related tasks
- Must have email marketing experience and be familiar with direct mail and e-shot campaigns
- Will have working knowledge of Google Analytics and Adwords
- Will require good writing and copy skills and an excellent eye for detail
- Must have a good telephone manner and be happy handling daily customer service duties on the phone and via email
- Must have strong IT skills and be an enthusiastic and positive team player!
This role would be a great stepping stone for a recent graduate looking to get in to a national organisation!!
Please apply now or contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment ASAP for more information!
Key Words: marketing, marketing assistant, marketing executive, e-shots, google analytics, adwords, SEO, social media, writing content, literature, copy, PR, press releases, direct mail, website, content, customer services, customer service, admin, graduate, degree, university, business studies, English literature, full time
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.