Marketing and Website Coordinator
£23,000 - £25,000 P/A + Benefits
Full Time - Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Dynamite Recruitment is proud to be representing a growing business in the Chichester area in their search for a Marketing and Website Coordinator to join their team.
- Manage and maintain the E-commerce website
- Support all company marketing activities
- Maximising potential sales through search engine presence and working alongside PR & SEO companies
- Updating social media channels with regular engaging content
- Assisting with creating and delivering the marketing strategy
- Managing the company's events calendar on time and within budget
- Coordinating with the Sales and Marketing Manager, whilst overseeing the marketing budget focusing on value for money wherever possible
- Using web/google analytics
- Researching new technologies using social media and market trends
- Supporting the sales team with customer orders
- General admin duties
The Ideal Candidate:
- A full clean driving license is essential for this position due to the company location!
- Must be educated to degree level in a relevant marketing, communications, ecommerce subject or equivalent or have worked on a marketing apprenticeship or internship
- Any experience of Google Analytics would be an advantage
- Must have good working knowledge of Social Media
- Must be able to build rapport with customers on the phone and face to face
- Will need excellent IT skills (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint)
- Must have good organisational skills
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication
- Must have the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
For more information, please contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment or apply now!!
Keywords: "marketing","sales","ecommerce","social media","google analytics","blogs","newsletters","website","budgets","market trends","web analytics","search engines","SEO","strategy","events","trade shows","degree","university","support","full time","permanent","chichester"
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.