Job Title: Materials and Production Assistant
6 Month Contract Role
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a reputable leader within there industry for a Materials and Production Assistant
This role is responsible for co-ordinating the procurement and management of necessary materials and components, production planning and assigning resources on a daily basis, to meet customer product requirements and delivery times within the cost criteria and quality specifications. Duties will include the following: -
- Process call off purchase orders to meet agreed delivery date, expedite and amend when necessary. Provide interface to resolve invoice queries.
- Use the B2B system to procure tools, stationary, PPE etc.
- Liaise with Engineering to resolve engineering changes, reservations, EPM, item masters etc.
- Confirm sales orders and update sales order progress (inc OSO).
- Optimise inventory levels.
- Manage Non-Conformance Reports.
- Liaise with Purchasing dept for best price breaks and MOQs to suit the requirement.
- Plan production using SAP 1C and manage shop floor paperwork and liaise with team leaders, setters and process engineering.
- Report area and operator efficiencies.
- Manage the tool movement process and plan tool trials.
Candidates will ideally be educated to degree or equivalent level with previous experience within a fast paced purchasing and production environment. They will also be able to demonstrate proven analytical and problem solving skills within a manufacturing environment together with the ability to communicate effectively with suppliers. They will have excellent inter-personal awareness to enable lasting relationships to be built with both internal and external partners and be a confident and self-motivated team player. It is essential that candidates have excellent organisation skills and must be flexible to meet demanding deadlines.
A sound knowledge of Microsoft office software such as Excel and Outlook is essential. Previous experience using MRP (SAP) software is essential, with the ability to interpret and action data whilst maintaining focus on improvements to the process.
This role will interview and commence almost immediately so little or no notice period would be ideal but is not essential!
Please contact Jade O'Neill at Dynamite Recruitment to apply now with a up to date C.V....
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.