Manufacturing Resources Manager - Eastleigh
£30,000 - £35,000 P/A + Full Company Benefits
Full Time - Permanent - Core Business Hours - Flexi Time Available!!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Manufacturing Resources Manager position for an international business based in the Bishopstoke.
- Conducting effective planning and development for manufacturing resources, working towards operational targets including quality, performance and cost
- Running the daily production meeting
- Working with the logistics departments to minimise inventory and maximise service
- Working with the team leaders to ensure they make the best use of available machinery or processes
- Create costings, highlight potential savings and drive forward improvement projects
- Maintain and keep on top of current safety record
- Identifying training needs within the team and coaching and motivating them
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must be educated to HNC or Degree level or equivalent in a Technical discipline!
- Will have experience in managing/supervising a manufacturing team in a manufacturing/machine shop environment
- Will be self-motivated with excellent communication skills
- Will be process driven and thorough in order to lead and direct Team Leaders, Production Technicians and Operators
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment ASAP!
Key Words: manufacturing, machines, HNC, degree, technical, engineer, resources, planning, planner, development, resources, operations, operational, quality, cost, performance, logistics, production, inventory, machinery, projects, managing, coaching, manager, team leader, supervisor, supervision, full time
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.