Competitive salary + industry leading OTE!!
Churches Fire and Security Ltd is a highly recognised, industry leading Fire and Security business and is growing rapidly. Churches Fire and Security has a track record of providing fantastic opportunities to candidates throughout the Country. Due to our expanding team and client base, we are now seeking a Fire and Security Engineer to cover Manchester.
- To carry out servicing, maintenance and small works on a range of sites within your post coded area
- To work with a varied amount of both fire and security systems and emergency lights
- Fault finding to conduct a 1st fix solution where possible
- To work to the British Standards at all times
- You will be customer facing to maintaining a good reputation on behalf of Churches Fire is a must.
- Good knowledge of the British Standards
- Knowledge of FIA units 1 + 5
- Experience in both Fire Systems, Intruder, CCTV and Access Control
- Knowledge of GENT and/or Notifier (desirable but not essential as training can be given)
- You must have an outgoing and proactive personality to manage own work and exhibit the company’s vision and values
- Fully stocked company vehicle
- Company smart phone & tablet
- Paid call out retainer
- Full Tool Kit provided
- Company Uniform
- 22 days holiday, plus 8 statutory bank holidays only
- Training budget