Up to £50k, Depending on Experience
Full Time, Permanent Position
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Management Accountant to join one our top clients based in Eastleigh. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a busy and experienced team.
- Co-ordinate and produce timely and accurate monthly Management Accounts
- Produce reports for both the internal management team and for HQ
- Prepare the monthly financial forecasts, P+L and working capital
- Providing the business managers with financial performance reports, identifying potential problems and opportunities
- Preparing the business annual budgets
- Assisting on all aspects for tender on projects
- Manage foreign currency hedging and take appropriate action
- Assist with monthly cash forecasting
- Reconcile intercompany current account with Group Treasury
- Report bank balances and net financial position to HQ
- Prepare monthly bank and balance sheet reconciliations, identify, resolve and clear down outstanding items.
- Attending on senior management meetings to provide financial advice
- Adhoc duties as required
The Ideal Candidate:
- Formal Accountancy Qualification or equivalent
- Previous experience in a project delivery environment/industry
- Experience of SAP would be an advantage
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Self-motivated team player
- Excellent organisational skills
- Flexible approach to meet tight deadlines
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Management Accounts Projects SAP Management Accountant Finance Manager Qualified
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.