Full Time, Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Management Accountant to join one of our top clients based in Southampton. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of busy and varied environment based in the Head Office.
This will be a key role within in the Finance Department and a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable business.
- Preparation, development and analysis of key financial information
- Development & preparation of monthly financial statements
- Profit and Loss accounts
- Revenue sharing & cost allocations
- Variance analysis and commentaries
- Support annual business planning & budgeting cycle
- Analysing financial performance and contributing to medium and long-term business planning/forecasts
- Provide support and training for accounts team
- Other ad-hoc financial and commercial duties to support the business as well as providing support to the Financial Controller
The Ideal Candidate:
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA Qualified or QBE equivalent
- Previous experience in a Senior Management Accountant role
- Proactive, confident, decision maker, perseverance, ability to challenge business processes, and follow through.
- Highly organised with efficient time management and ability to prioritise accordingly
- Competent IT skills, including excel
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.