£43,000 - £45,000
Full Time, Maternity Cover (up to 12 months)
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an experience Management Accountant to join one of our most prestigious clients based in Andover. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of busy and varied environment team.
This will be a key role within in the Finance Department and report directly into the Head of Finance.
- Preparation and management of the monthly management accounts - this will include variance analysis
- Month-end reporting
- Preparation of variance analysis (budgets and forecasting)
- Management of Statutory returns, ensuring deadlines are adhered to
- Ensure payroll is correctly completed
- Management and development of the financial systems currently in place
- Balance sheet control accounts
- UK Treasury procedures implementation
- Producing monthly financial statements
- Carry out monthly Financial Review meetings
- Supervising a small team
- Completing budgets and forecasts
- Support of budgeting cycle
- P&L Accounts and budget variance reports
- Analysis of overall financial performance
- Ad-hoc duties as required by the team and senior leadership
- Act as support for Financial Controller
The Ideal Candidate:
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA Qualified or QBE equivalent
- Previous experience in a Senior Management Accountant role
- Proactive, confident, decision maker, perseverance, ability to challenge business processes, and follow through.
- Working knowledge of Navision would be desirable
- Competent IT skills, including excel
This role will interview and commence almost immediately so little or no notice period would be ideal but is not essential!
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.