Major Account Manager, Public Sector - Field Based
Location: South England, Home based with travel- M4 region
Salary:£35000 - £40000 basic + commission, realistic OTE of £80,000
Plus fantastic company benefits which will include the following
- Laptop and company mobile provided
- Company car / allowance
- There is an annual company pay rise
- 33 days holiday with the opportunity to buy and sell holiday days
- Online discounts at top brands
- 10% annual bonus which is both company and individual
Dynamite Recruitment is proud to be working in partnership with a very successful and growing corporate business who have offices across the country. Our client are a market leader within the Telecoms industry and pride themselves on the "customer journey"
As a result they are looking to recruit an talented Major Account Manager who has had experience in managing Key clients and ideally who has had exposure to supporting within the public sector
This is a brand-new position in the team and you will be responsible for looking after a portfolio of approximately 50 key Pubic Sector accounts - increasing the Gross Margin, the average contract length, the number products supplied, and managing a designated list of accounts.
You will cover South of the M4 , and correspond with clients via email the telephone and via meetings on a regular basis
We are looking for a self-driven and motivated individual who has the ability to build strong relationships with all levels of contacts
As a Major Account Manager you will be responsible for the following tasks
- Grow gross margin within the existing account base, and protect current margins for designated account list
- Expand the average contract length within the account base
- Increase the number of products sold into the account base.
- To support the CDM team in cross sell and up sell campaigns
- To attend regular customer facing meetings
- Work on tenders and RFPs for existing customers
- Work on re-signs with the CDM's where applicable
- Be consistently aware of UK market conditions and competitive landscape
- Hit margin targets as set by sales management.
The successful candidate
- Possess a strong background in telecommunications sales
- Ideally have worked within Public Sector sales for 3 years +
- Self-motivated, and be comfortable and independent enough to work from home.
- Ability to build relationships with all levels of contacts - especially at decision maker level
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexible attitude
- GCSE as minimum in English, Maths Science
- High numeracy and literacy
- Intermediate Microsoft - all office programmes
- Have a proven track record in hitting sales targets
- A broad knowledge of telecommunications and networking
- Good knowledge of frameworks and the Public Sector
- Have a working knowledge of best practice sales and account management techniques
- Be self-motivated
- Financial knowledge
To be considered for this position please submit your Cv Immediately
Key words , Telecoms , public sector, Major account manager , key clients
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.