Maintenance Technician/Office Maintenance
£16,000 - £19,000 P/A Experience Depending
Full Time - Permanent - See details of hours below
- 23 days annual leave rising to 25 days pro rata
- Onsite restaurant with roast dinners for just £2!!!
- A car leasing and cycle to work scheme after 6 months service
- Local car parking and free shuttle bus to the offices
- Company social and sports events
- Dental Insurance, Private Medical Insurance etc.
- Plus so many more!
Dynamite recruitment is currently working with a financial services business based in Bournemouth.
Our client has two office buildings at their site in Bournemouth and is therefore looking for a Maintenance Technician/Office Maintenance individual to join the team.
You will be responsible for helping with the following:
- Planned prevantative maintenance and initial wear and tear repairs
- Inspecting work equipment and managing external contractor relationships
- Implementing health and safety initiatives and rules
- Physical security arrangements, setting alarms and correctly securing the premises
- Carpet laying
- Painting & Decorating
- General DIY duties and day to day property maintenance
Flexibility will be required as a rotational shift pattern will be involved.
- Early shift - 6am to 2pm
- Mid shift - 8am to 2pm
- Late shift 1pm to 9pm
You will be required to work 1 Saturday every 3 weeks - 7am to 3pm.
This role will also require someone to respond and be on call out-of-hours 24/7 on a rota basis to respond to any emergencies to ensure continuous cover to the business. Therefore, it is important that the successful candidate lives no further than a 30 minute drive from the offices - you will need your own transport to be considered for this position!
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have trades work experience and be skilled in a wide spectrum of maintenance related tasks
- Must have good DIY skills and preventative maintenance experience
- Will need to be used to working in a large office space and dealing with repairs as the first port of call
- Must be happy to help with all general maintenance duties including plumbing, painting and specialist cleaning
- Must have their own transport and live no further than 30 minutes from the offices.
For more information, please apply now or contact Jessica Martin @ Dynamite Recruitment!
Key Words: maintenance, premises, technician, handyman, planned, preventative, repairs, security, equipment, inspections, facilities, building, office, plumbing, carpentry, decorating, painting, hands on, full time
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.