Location - Southampton
Hours - Full Time - 37 hours per week
Salary - £29,000-£34,000
Plus, fantastic benefits which include the following:
- 30 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Free car parking
- Flexi time working
- Support for further training and development
- Travel season ticket loan
- On site café
Dynamite Recruitment's client, one of the top five institutions of its kind in the world, are seeking a maintenance supervisor to join their stunning offices in Southampton
You will be working within the estate team, supervising a team of 6, 1 maintenance assistant and 2 apprentices. Working within Planned and reactive maintenance.
Duties Will Include:
- Liaison with clients to ensure a professional customer focused approach in all aspects of the service. Ensure customers are consulted in planning any maintenance works and ensure works are completed with minimal disruption. Carry out audits of work whether undertaken by in-house maintenance team or contractors to confirm quality of work and response meets business requirements.
- To coordinate and to undertake maintenance repairs, both planned and reactive as required utilising expert knowledge and maintenance IT systems. To allocate, monitor and audit all works undertaken by maintenance craftsperson and to monitor the performance of all Maintenance Craftperson. To supervise and to undertake building installations and minor projects as required and directed. To ensure works are undertaken in accordance of statutory requirements
- To be responsible for ensuring that appropriate stock levels are maintained and that controls are implemented for in-house maintenance craftsperson. To assist with the ordering and supply if materials.
- To ensure that all equipment and tools are maintained to a high standard and to verify that other staff ensure that all equipment and tools are maintained to a high standard.
- To participate in a rota to provide out of hours call out, for which an additional supplement is paid and to live within a reasonable travelling distance of the main site
- BTEC or NVQ3 in a technical based qualification (e.g. Electrical, Mechanical, Building Services).
- Authorised Persons (AP) for assigned discipline, eg Pressure Systems, Lifts, Medical Gases, Legionella, Working at Height, High and Low Voltage, Ventilation, LEV, etc .
Please call Dan on 02392455422 or Submit your CV
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.