Assistant Manager/Store Supervisor - Prestigious/Luxury Retail
Based in Notting Hill
£18,000 - £19,000 P/A + Benefits
Full Time - 37.5 hours per week - See Hours Below
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a luxury retail business, with a prestigious household name brand, which is currently seeking an experienced Store Assistant Manager/Supervisor to join their Notting Hill team.
- Day to day store and people management including recruitment, training and development
- Report to Line Manager and liaise with HR when required
- Drive and report on store sales, costs and business figures
- Handle product price changes
- Liaise with the Head Office to plan and manage any on site events
- Organise in-store displays and perfect product merchandising
- Monitor costs and overheads in the store
- Monitor stock levels and carry out stock takes
- Supervise deliveries and handle invoices
- Proactively develop knowledge regarding industry competitors and utilise to the companies best interest.
The opening hours for the store are Monday to Saturday 9am-7pm and Sunday 10am to 6pm.
This role will involve some earlier starts from 7am to accommodate deliveries and will occasionally require later finishes during peak times (I.E. Christmas.)
The Ideal Candidate:
- Needs 1-2 years+ of Retail Assistant Manager / Supervisor / Team Leader / Key Holder experience
- Must be customer minded and have good people management skills
- Will ideally have a genuine interest in household name brands and may been a keen cook or 'foodie'
- Needs back office knowledge of setting sales targets and stock duties
- Will require a driving license and have their own passport as there may be some occasional UK and overseas travel (More in the UK than internationally.)
This role will come with a few days training at their head office in Hampshire so applicants need to also bear this in mind.
This would be a fantastic opportunity for someone who is already an experienced Assistant Manager/Supervisor or a Key Holder/Team Leader who's looking for that next step.
Please apply now or contact Abby Neal or Jess Martin at Dynamite Recruitment for more information!!!
Keywords: 'retail','assistant manager','assistant store manager','team leader','supervisor','key holder','targets','KPIs','cooking','kitchenware','home ware','luxury retailer','full time','permanent',
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.