Salary: £22K- £24K
Hours of work: 8.30am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
- 25 days holiday rising to 30 days + bank holidays!
- Regular pay increases.
- Team incentives, days and nights out paid by the company!
- Future progression opportunities!
- Free onsite parking.
Please note: the company is relocating from Chichester to Wickham in the summer, so you need to be a driver to be considered for this role
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a Logistics Coordinator for a well-established FMCG business based in Chichester! This is an exciting opportunity for an individual looking to develop and progress their career to join a fast-growing and vibrant team!
As the Logistics Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Obtaining and comparing quotes and contracts for shipping goods both domestically within the UK and Globally.
- Negotiating competitive prices for transportation of goods to and from around the world including pallet quantities and container loads.
- Understanding, creating and raising import/export documentation.
- Creating daily reports for the business and using Inco Terms 2010 on a daily basis.
The ideal Logistics Coordinator:
- MUST have experience of working within a logistics/transport environment and must have warehouse knowledge of inbound/outbound shipments on a FIFO basis!!
- Will have a strong understanding of Inco Terms 2010 and different pallet quantities!
- Must have previous experience of handling quotations and negotiating costs and prices.
- Must have strong communication skills, both written and verbal and be number-savvy.
- Will be highly motivated with a can-do attitude.
To be considered for this exclusive opportunity, please submit your CV and then contact Amy at Dynamite Recruitment.
Key words: Shipping, transport, logistics, transport coordinator, logistics coordinator, logistics administrator, transport administrator, shipping coordinator, shipping administrator, Inc Terms 2010, FMCG, FIFO, bonded goods, import, export, pallet, container, duty free
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.