Logistics Controller / Scheduler / Planner
Location : Bristol - BS2
Salary: £20000 -22000 dependent on experience
Hours of work :You will be required to work 45 hours per week and be flexible to work between the hours of 7.30am to 6.30pm
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a growing national organisation that are recruiting for an Logistics Controller / Scheduler to join their business with immediate effect
As an operations controller you will be responsible for the co-ordination of a specialist team of people across the country . You will receive orders and requests for work to be completed , liaise with third parties , schedule and route plan them to complete the work within the agreed timeframes and manage any hurdles that may arise in the process .
Your daily duties will include the following
- Coordinating the Bristol fleet of couriers allocating work evenly
- Schedule and route plan for work to be completed
- Taking bookings and speaking to new and existing clients about the services available
- Keeping couriers/clients updated in regards to any traffic issues or delays in the deliveries
- Ensuring all deliveries are completed in agreed timescales
- Handling any complaints and resolving issues where possible
- Daily administrative and data entry duties
The ideal candidate
- Needs previous route planning, scheduling, coordinating, fleet or operations experience from a logistics environment
- Will have excellent organizational skills
- Will have string communication skills
- Will need to be proactive and want to work towards a career
- Needs strong IT skills and good typing skills
- Must be a strong communicator with a confident telephone manner
This role can and will come with progression opportunities in the future for the right person!!
For more information please contact Fran Curtis Immediately
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.