Salary: up to £19K
Hours of work: 8.30am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
- 25 days holiday rising to 30 days + bank holidays!
- Regular pay increases.
- Team incentives, days and nights out paid by the company!
- Future progression opportunities!
- Free onsite parking.
Please note: the company is relocating from Chichester to Fareham at the beginning of 2019, so you need to be a driver to be considered for this role
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a Logistics Administrator for a well-established FMCG business based in Chichester! This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to develop and progress their career within a fast-growing and vibrant team!
As the Logistics Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Obtaining and comparing quotes and contracts for transporting goods by land, sea and air both domestically within the UK and Globally.
- Negotiating competitive prices for transportation of goods to and from around the world including pallet quantities and container loads.
- Understanding, creating and raising import/export documentation.
- Creating daily reports for the business and using Inco Terms 2010 daily.
- Occasionally helping in the warehouse.
The ideal Logistics Administrator:
- MUST have experience of working within a logistics/transport/ environment and experience in alcohol distribution/supply chain is advantage!!
- Will be PC literate and advanced in Excel.
- Must have previous experience of handling quotations and negotiating costs and prices.
- Must have strong communication skills, both written and verbal and be number-savvy.
- Will be highly motivated with a can-do attitude.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please submit your CV and then call Amy at Dynamite Recruitment on 02392455422!!
Key words: FMCG, food and beverage, supply chain, transport, logistics, freight, alcohol, quotes, quotations, goods-in, pallet, container, quantities, import, export, Terms 2010 daily, negotiating, suppliers, deals, prices,
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.