Hours of work:
Duration: This is a temporary to permanent opportunity
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a Logistics Administrator for a leading manufacturer based in Eastleigh. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a busy and experienced team which could lead to a permanent position.
As the Logistics Administrator you will provide support and assistance to a specialist team to ensure production of orders and deadlines are met in line with customer requirements.
The key responsibilities for this position will include:
* Manage and order materials from the SAP system to ensure there is enough stock in the warehouse, ready for when customers place their orders and for production.
* Liaise professionally with suppliers via telephone and email to confirm delivery times and dates, minimum order quantities and overdue orders
* Ensure orders and enquiries are executed in an accurate, timely and cost-effective manner.
* Liaise with internal departments to ensure orders are delivered on time and in the most profitable and efficient way.
* Stock control
* Administrative support to the Logistics team (e.g. collection of data, running reports, scanning, photo copying and filing)
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous experience working in logistics, manufacturing or purchasing administration.
- Be computer literate including use of Microsoft Package and SAP
- Be self-motivated with the ability to work well under pressure
- Have strong communication skills and the ability to meet demanding deadlines.
To be considered for this exclusive opportunity, please submit your CV and then make contact with Amy or Dan on 02392455422
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.