The successful candidate will benefit from one of the best benefits packages around this including; Life Insurance 5 x basic salary, Private Medical Insurance, Income Protection 80% of basic salary, 25 days annual leave, uncapped commission, plenty of progression opportunities, no weekends, qualified leads, Free Parking, based in modern spacious serviced office building with fantastic transport links.
- Genuine career progression
- Healthy salary
- Achievable OTE
- Modern offices
- Free parking
- Paid for qualifications and supported
This is a fantastic role for anyone looking for a career in financial services. This role does have an aspect of sales involved over the phone which is where you earn your extra commission ontop of your basic salary! There is so much potential for progression with this role. This company are happy to support you and pay for Financial Services qualifications to support your progression within the company. this role would naturally progress to a fully qualified Protection Advisor position. Which is why this role is fantastic for anyone looking to progress in a career within financial services and wanting to make good money too.
Although this role is entry level I am looking for someone who will excel in the long run, some one who is passionate to succeed, has a fantastic personality with a sense of humour, who has experience dealing with customers over the phone and ideally experience objection handling. You must have a stable CV to be considered for this position.
There is no ‘cold calling’ involved in this role at all.
Duties will include:
- Making outbound calls to customers
- Passing customers to the Protection advising team,
- Managing and building relationships
- Answering inbound customer calls, answering basic customer queries and transferring to the appropriate department when necessary
- Responding to customers by SMS and Email as and when required
- Booking appointments in Protection Team diary
For more information, please apply now or contact Tegan Sillett at Dynamite Recruitment!