Currently seeking an experienced Lettings Negotiator for an award-winning property business in Bristol. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is wanting to join a growing team and progress within the property world!
- 25 days' holiday + bank holidays!!
- Great company environment and values
- Plenty of training and progression opportunities
The duties of a Lettings Negotiator:
- Meeting and greeting visitors and handling incoming phone calls.
- Arranging, booking, confirming, and conducting viewings at various properties.
- Speaking to Landlords, building strong, long-lasting relationships, and answering their questions and queries.
- Data entry and various Adhoc administration tasks.
Monday to Friday 9am to 6.30pm. Please note: You will be required to work alternative Saturdays from 9am to 5pm where you will get a day off in the week instead.
The Lettings Negotiator will have experience in:
- Must have some sort of customer services, support, or administration experience. Full training will be provided so if you are interested in getting into the property world, please apply now!!
- Must be a proper team player, energetic, and someone who isn't afraid of hard work or long days!
- Will need good attention to detail and IT capabilities.
- Will need to be presentable and personable.
- MUST have a full UK driving license / own car - company mileage will be paid.
If this sounds like your next adventure, give Jess Martin at Dynamite Recruitment a call today!