Full Time - Permanent - See details of hours below!
£16,000 - 17,000 Basic P/A + Bonus (£20k OTE) & Benefits
- 25 days' holiday + bank holidays!!
- Great company environment and values
- Plenty of training and progression opportunities
- Meeting and greeting visitors and handling incoming phone calls.
- Arranging, booking, confirming and conducting viewings at various properties.
- Speaking to Landlords, building strong, long-lasting relationships and answering their questions and queries.
- Data entry and various adhoc administration tasks.
Monday to Friday 9am to 6.30pm. Please note: you will be required to work alternative Saturday's from 9am to 5pm where you will get a day off in the week instead.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have some sort of customer services, support or administration experience. Full training will be provided so if you are interested in getting into the property world, please apply now!!
- Must be a proper team player, energetic and someone who isn't afraid of hard work or long days!
- Will need good attention to detail and IT capabilities.
- Will need to be presentable and personable.
- MUST have a full UK driving license / own car - company mileage will be paid.
Key Words: admin, administrator, administration, support, coordinator, reception, receptionist, front of house, data entry, lettings, lettings negotiator, sales negotiator, property, houses, homes, flats, tenants, rent, renting telephone, incoming, outbound, bookings, appointments, correspondence, confirmations, emails, letters, post, filing, faxing.