|Job Title:||Lettings Consultant|
|Location:||Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire|
|Salary:||Up to £20000.00 per annum + Phone, laptop, bonus|
|Contact Name:||Abby Neal|
|Job Published:||January 16, 2020 09:13|
£20,000 P/A + Bonus, Phone & Laptop Plus Amazing Benefits
Full Time - Permanent
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Lettings Consultant for a well-established property organisation to work in their offices based in Hull.
Our client is looking for a master multi-tasker with amazing resilience and quality communication skills to join their expanding team!
This would be an exciting role for someone with a background in estate agency, property, property management or property maintenance skills who is used to working in a busy environment!!
The role of Lettings Consultant:
- Assisting tenants with their maintenance issues or problems in the property, answering incoming calls and triaging as necessary (fixed flow).
- Ensuring up to date Gas Safety Certificates are in place prior to the tenant moving in to the property.
- Handling administrative tasks and responding to tenant and landlord emails.
- Ensuring rental payments/standing orders are set up and monies are collected effectively each month.
- Liaising with landlords on any further issues.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have some sort of property work experience from ideally something like estate agency, lettings, property management or property maintenance.
- Must be confident in working with MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook.
- Will have excellent attention to detail, telephone manner and exceptional customer service skills.
- Will be able to prioritise workload and have the ability to multi-task.
- Must be resilient, patient, hardworking and professional at all times.
Please contact Abby Neal or Amy West at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Key Words: Property, Estate Agent, Estate Agency, Lettings, Property Management, Property Maintenance, Property Manager, Freehold, Leasehold, rent, fixed flow, triaging, tenants, gas safety, ARLAA, flats, lease, Full Time
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.