Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a Legal Secretary for a well-established legal firm in Portsmouth! This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to be a part of a vibrant, fast-growing team.
Full Time- Permanent- £22,000-£24,000 P/A Depending on experience
- Flexible holiday scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Staff bonus’
- Healthcare cash back + many more!
The duties of a Legal Secretary will be:
- Providing full support to a Lawyer, carrying out all administrative duties and managing their diary.
- Answering income calls and taking messages on behalf of the Lawyer.
- Preparing and arranging documentation including court bundles, notes and letters.
- Liaising with clients and third parties.
- Keeping all documents and files in order and compliant with Lexcel.
The office is open Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm so you will need to be flexible to work between these hours.
As a Legal Secretary, you will have experience in the following:
- Have worked within the family sector/ supporting a family Lawyer.
- You will have strong experience of court work.
- Being incredibly detailed with your work.
- Will have worked with all Microsoft Office.
If you have little to no notice period, then please get in touch today as the client is looking to interview as early as this week.
Please contact Jess Martin at Dynamite Recruitment.