With extensive trading history in the Portsmouth area, this business is looking to strengthen their commercial property team with a Legal Secretary/Paraplanner due to business demand.
- Sending information and correspondence to clients.
- Managing reports and dealing with billing queries from third parties.
- Diary management, booking travel, organising events.
- Client care, liaising with clients via email and telephone.
- Producing letters & legal documents.
- Managing (sometimes challenging) stakeholders.
- PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IN COMMERCIAL PROPERTY ESSENTIAL.
- Experience of having worked within a busy property department.
- Strong and efficient secretarial and admin skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- IT literate – Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook.
- Discretion and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Experience using DPS case management desirable but not essential.