Legal Secretary - Chichester
£21,000 - £23,000 P/A
Depending on Experience + Company Benefits
Full Time // Monday - Friday
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Legal Secretary for a well-established Law Firm in Chichester. This is an exciting opportunity for a very hands-on person to join a fantastic and growing team. This would be an ideal role for someone who has had experience in the Private Client department who is looking for a new challenge!
The Role of Legal Secretary:
- To support and assist the Fee Earner in their daily activities
- Typing of correspondence and liaising with clients, third parties, various departments and other companies
- Opening and closing client files on the company database for new and existing cases
- To ensure that all files are kept in order and compliant
- Will be acting as the "go-to" person, assisting with lunchtime cover of the front of house reception
The Ideal Legal Secretary:
- Will ideally have experience as a Wills and Probate Legal Secretary - legal secretarial work experience is essential!
- Will be a team player and happy to help where needed
- Must possess excellent audio typing skills
- Will have strong and efficient secretarial and administration skills
- Must have strong communication skills
This role will interview and commence almost immediately so little or no notice period would be ideal but is not essential!
Please contact Samantha McSheaffrey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Key Words - Legal, Law, Legal Secretary, Secretary, Admin, Administration, Assistant, Legal Assistant, Wills, Probate, Audio Typing, Opening Files, Closing Files, Court Forms, Trusts, Estate Planning, Powers of Attorney
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.