Legal Secretary - Chichester
9 Month Fixed Term Contract
£21,000 - £25,000 P/A Depending on Experience
Full Time - Monday to Friday - 9am to 5.15pm
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Legal Secretary on behalf of a well-established and well-respected law firm in Chichester. Our client is looking for a strong Conveyancing Secretary to join the residential property team on a fixed term basis. This would be an exciting role for someone with a background in residential property, who is looking for their next challenge!
The Legal Secretary:
- Will be responsible for liaising with Estate Agents, Solicitors and Clients throughout the conveyancing process
- Will carry out any general administrative tasks such as, answering the phone, faxing, filing, responding to emails etc.
- Will be responsible for any audio typing duties
- Will handle any legal documents and forms
- Will assist the fee earners when required
The Ideal Legal Secretary:
- Must have proven experience of the conveyancing process from the initial instruction to post completion
- Will have experience in audio typing with high accuracy
- Will be confident in liaising with Solicitors, Estate Agents and Clients
- Will be confident in dealing with Case Management Systems
This role will interview and commence almost immediately so little or no notice period would be ideal!
Please contact Samantha McSheaffrey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Keywords: Legal Secretary, Legal, Law, Secretary, Conveyancing Secretary, Conveyancing, Solicitors, Law Firm, Case Management Systems, Audio Typing, Admin, Administration, Administrative, Clients, Estate Agents, Conveyancing Process, Fee Earner
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.