£18,000 - £23,000 PA
Depending on Experience
Monday - Friday
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Legal Secretary for a well-established Solicitors in Hampshire. This is an exciting opportunity for a very hands-on person to join a fantastic and growing team. This would be an ideal role for someone who has had experience as a Legal Secretary who is looking for a new challenge!
The Role of Legal Secretary:
- To support and assist the Fee Earners in their daily activities
- Typing of correspondence, liaising with agents, clients and other companies
- Dealing with post completion work including stamp duty land tax, Land Registry applications
- To ensure that all files are kept in order and compliant
- Will be acting as the "go-to" person
The Ideal Legal Secretary:
- Will have a minimum of 1 years experience as a Legal Secretary
- Will ideally have experience in the Commercial Property Sector within a law firm
- Will be a team player and happy to help out where needed
- Will have strong and efficient secretarial skills
This role will interview and commence immediately so little or no notice period would be ideal but is not essential!
Please contact Samantha McSheaffrey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Key Words - Legal, Law, Legal Secretary, Secretary, Admin, Administration, Commercial Conveyancing, Commercial, Commercial Property, Assistant, Legal Assistant
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.